Fabasoft Private Cloud 2021 September Release
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft Private Cloud.
As end user you can expect the following new features.
- For Teamrooms, app rooms and app configurations a Main Administrator can be defined who will receive the automatically generated e-mail messages in the corresponding context. Otherwise, all administrators receive the e-mail messages. The user is also listed as contact in case of missing permissions.
- If the usability of text modules is restricted to files via a base form category, the text modules are also available for files that have been assigned a derived form category.
- In the Cloud folder, the PDF representation for “Search” is no longer displayed.
- The operator selection in a metadata search is always included in the tab order, regardless of the basic setting Include All Fields in Tab Order.
- The names of the dashboards are changed accordingly when the language is changed.
- When inserting a signature area, it can be explicitly assigned to a signer. Thus, signers can jump directly to the corresponding signature area. In addition, a stamp can also be selected that is to be displayed with the signature.
Process and Form Designers
As process or form designer you can expect the following new features.
- The “Release for Usage” activity (only available in BPMN processes)
allows a template, form, etc. to be released for usage. In addition, a corresponding signature is applied.
- Using the “Show Overview of app.ducx Expressions” context menu command, you get an overview of all app.ducx expressions defined in a BPMN process and, if applicable, in the subprocesses. This facilitates troubleshooting in particular.
- In order to easily translate the multilingual strings of your processes, forms and other customizing objects, they can be exported collectively as a CSV file and imported again. For this purpose, the action "Translations" > "Export" or "Import" is available in app rooms and Teamrooms under “Templates and Presettings” or directly in app configurations.
- A corresponding status symbol is displayed for changed customizing objects. In the case of compound customizing objects, a status symbol is only displayed if the root object has changed.
As administrator you can expect the following new features.
- “Main Owner” organization role
If a main owner is defined, only this user will receive the automatically generated e-mail messages concerning the organization. The user is also listed as contact in case of missing permissions.
The Main Owner field is only visible if at least one co-owner is defined.