The account menu with your user name is located in the top bar and allows you to set up basic settings.
Login and Password
Various login settings can be defined here.
- Change your password.
Do not use a password you use for other sites.
- Shows the e-mail address used for the login (can be changed by the organization administrator).
If you are no organization member, you can manage the e-mail address by yourself.
- Shows your mobile phone number for mobile PIN (can be changed by the organization administrator).
When opening the Fabasoft Private Cloud a welcome screen is displayed in case of available notifications (e.g. Teamroom invitations). Additionally you can configure that more information is displayed in the welcome screen (e.g. Teamroom events).
To configure the notifications that should be displayed in the welcome screen, perform the following steps:
- Click the account menu (your user name) and then click “Notifications”.
- Click the “Settings” button.
- On the “Teamrooms” tab, define for which Teamrooms you want to receive events.
- On the “Settings” tab, define whether Teamroom invitations should be displayed on the welcome screen. Additionally define about which events you want to be informed.
- Click “Save” to apply the changes.
Access for Applications
The access to the Fabasoft Private Cloud with external applications such as CMIS, CalDAV, WebDAV, RSS or web services has to be protected with an own generated password. The password has a validity period and can be renewed and revoked.
To generate passwords for applications, perform the following steps:
- Open the account menu (your user name) and click “Access for Applications“.
- In the Passwords for Applications field, click “New”.
- Select an external application in the Valid for field.
- Choose a validity period.
- Click “Next”.
The generated password will be displayed. The password has to be entered at the applications instead of your own one.
- If a generated password runs out shortly or has already run out an e-mail is sent to your login e-mail address.
- To extend passwords, select the menu entry “Renew all”. The passwords will be extended by the entered validity period. You can also extend a single password by editing the entry.
- If you want to change a generated password, you have to revoke it and generate a new one.