Managing HTTPS Certificates
Access to the Fabasoft Private Cloud and the Fabasoft Private Cloud Management is only possible with HTTPS. You can change the TLS certificate in the following way:
- Open the Fabasoft Private Cloud Management in a web browser with https://<IP address of node 1 or 2>/.
- Click “Configure” and log on with the user management.
- Click “Manage HTTPS Certificates”.
- Choose “Management Access” or “Fabasoft Private Cloud Access”.
- Click “Generate CSR” for creating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- Enter the necessary data for a CSR.
- Click “Create” and take the generated CSR to request a certificate from a certificate authority.
Note: You have to also add an additional SAN in the certificate for Fabasoft Private Cloud access for cert.<FQDN of the Fabasoft Private Cloud access>. This is necessary to allow authentication with client certificates. Example: If your FQDN is cloud.example.com then you have to request the additional SAN cert.cloud.example.com in the certificate.
- Import the new certificate in the Fabasoft Private Cloud Management.